Editorial Comments -
Raoul's TGIF is a weekly email joke page published by Raoul Pascual of WYNK Marketing. He spends hours going over the tons of jokes emailed to him by friends everywhere and looks for the best ones to share. He then adds his own freehand cartoons and TGIF Jokes is born.
It's a labor of love and his gift of laughter is priceless. We thank Raoul for his work and for adding a dose of laughter to our week. As Raoul says, "TGIF People!"
- Wally Arida, Publisher and Editor in Chief
(These jokes are provided to you courtesy of TGIF Jokes as compiled by Raoul Pascual. He is the priincipal of WYNK Marketing.)
1st QUIZ of the week
sent by Marlene of Manila
1. What do you put in a toaster?
Answer: "bread." If you said "toast," give up now and do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk," don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content
yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question #3.
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, What is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," why the heck are you still reading these??? If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.
4. It's 20 years ago and a plane is flying 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany.
Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land"?
Answer: You don't bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop.If you said, "You don't bury survivors," proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus; In Reading, 6 people get off the bus and 9 people get on. In Sweden, 2 people get off and 4 get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, 3 people get off and 5 people get on. In Carmathen, 6 people get off and 3 get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Now pass this along to all your friends and pray they do better than you.
Here's the rest of this week's TGIF jokes (03/03/06)